The preparation and evaluation of complex tenders requires a structured and proven project approach. Tenders cover far more parameters than simply the selection of the cheapest supplier. Alongside commercial requirements, technical and strategic/operative requirements, as well as technology maturity, can often have a significant influence on the decision. In addition, long-term delivery promises and a supplier’s stability are crucial to decisions on a strategic partnership.
A precise description of the requirements is therefore the foundation of a successful tender and the selection of a long-term suppliers as partners.
Following many successful tender processes, we have built up an extensive set of tools for the fast and efficient preparation of tender documents. Tool-based evaluation methods allow LATUS consulting to analyze complex tender documents precisely according to the customer’s requirements.
Our range of services includes:
- Definition of the tender goals
- Summary of the task
- Checks for completeness of requirements
- Development of a general project and document structure
- Preparation of the entire tender documents
- Transformation of requirements into statements of compliance (SOC)
- Development of evaluation criteria and definition of the scoring model
- Assistance with Q&A Sessions
- Evaluation of incoming bids
- Scoring and weighting
- Shortlisting of the bidders
- Recommendations, bidder selection proposal
- Preparation of and assistance with bidder presentations