For medium-sized and large companies, IT is a service that must be managed professionally and efficiently. For a telecommunications provider, these services are core competencies and critical to success. Today, IT contributes significantly to the overall costs of the company, and the quality of IT services is reflected in the general quality of services as well as customer satisfaction.
However, companies still spend a lot of money on maintaining inefficient legacy IT structures. In many cases, this is because they fail to recognize the potential that a modernization of IT-based processes and applications can offer – or the risks of migrating from legacy processes and applications are simply felt to be too high. Often, the experience needed to implement a modern, functioning, and secure IT environment is lacking.
LATUS Consulting comprehensively advises companies on moving towards an IT factory approach – from planning and technology selection, to migration and optimization. We take on partial projects, such as the introduction of a single system in production, as well as planning for the company’s entire IT.
LATUS‘ consultants help companies and organizations with:
- Factory assessment and potential analysis
- Gap analysis and identification of critical media discontinuities
- Design of IT factory and processes
- Development of enterprise architecture for modularization and standardization
- Selection of suitable software and integrators for an IT factory
- Support during migration and implementation
- Coaching of project teams
- Communication and reporting
- Measurement of success, and acceptance